Thursday May 15th-16th
- A reminder that students should bring nut free snacks and food items. PEANUT/NUT FREE!
- We aim to load the buses prior to 8:00 and leave as close to 8:00 as possible.
- Front doors will be open starting at 7:30 for 4th graders and families. Gather at the classrooms.
- We will be back for normal bus times Friday. Kids may not be able to bring all their gear home on the school bus.
- Chaperones: Park behind the school facing the warming shack. Drive into the staff parking area and start a row by pulling right up to the warming shack itself. We will double/triple park and fill that area with chaperone vehicles. This area has a camera facing it.
- Here’s another copy of the final packet of information: Final Info Packet 2013-2014 Camp-in (PDF)
- Any questions before, during, or after the field trip? Call Mr. Martinson directly on his cell phone 218-259-3129
- Seriously, if you have questions call. The kids hear random things from other kids and run with that as fact….. As crazy as that sounds 😉 text or call with any questions and Mr. Martinson will answer.